Saturday, June 1, 2013

First Week of Daycare

This Tuesday we took the girls to day care for the first time.  Sam and I took the girls together on Tuesday morning.  We prepped Anna's bottles, diapers, wipes, extra clothes, pacifiers, sleep sacks a partridge in a pear tree for their first day.  I know we picked out a great place for the girls to spend their time, but it was emotional for me.

The girls ate and slept well their first day, which is a great sign they were already adjusting to their new surroundings.

The first day, we forgot to bring Kathryn's empty bottles to day care, so she used extra bottles on her first day and it did not bother her at all.  She is a flexible, go with the flow, kind of girl.  Mommy remembered to pack her empty bottles on Wednesday.  We bring empty bottles for Kathryn because she uses the formula day care provides, SO NICE!!!

The day care fills out a sheet on the girls activities daily.  However, mommy and daddy sometimes forget to bring the sheets home.  It is taking us a little longer to adapt to the new routine.

I picked the girls up on Thursday for the first time.  I had the pleasure of battling traffic for a country concert on my first night picking up the girls.  Thankfully I was still able to pick them up on time.

On Friday I took Anna in late to school, because she had a CT scan in the morning.  This was a treat to be able to bring Anna in.  I met her teacher for the first time, and also was able to see Kathryn smiling away on the floor playing.  It gave me comfort to see Kathryn happy in the middle of the day.

The girls continued to eat an sleep well at home throughout the entire week.  I am so glad the girls are adjusting to their new surroundings.

First Day of School Matching Outfits
Kathryn calling everyone to update them on her fun day at school
Favorite Activity Playmat





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment