Saturday, March 16, 2013

More Visitors

Greta was the first visitor to see both girls at home.  It was so nice of her to come over and hang out with us and meet the girls.  Greta is holding Kathryn below.  It was so great to see Greta, as I had not seen her since the beginning of January, I think the girls missed her too, even though this is the first time they met her in person.  :)

 
 
Then Annie flew in from South Carolina to visit the girls and help out.  It was SOOO nice to have Annie visit.  She helped me get out for the first time and feel like a normal person.  It has been 20 weeks since October 18th, when I was put on bed rest for 14 weeks and 6 weeks were spent recovering from surgery and visiting the girls in the hospital.  So 20 weeks have gone by, but I am on my road to recovery/normalcy.
 
Annie (Anna) holding Anna

 Annie snuggling with her buddy Kathryn
 
Annie after feeding Anna
 
 
We were able to go out to breakfast on Sunday morning in between feedings, while Sam stayed home with the girls.  We were also able to go on a walk outside as it was finally nice out.  This is the first time I have "exercised" in 20 weeks, yikes.
 
Annie was super helpful and she stayed home with Kathryn while I took Anna to the eye doctor.  Everything is perfect with Anna's eyes, yeah!  No more premature eyes for Anna.
 
We even were able to go out to dinner and watch the finale of the Bachelor together.  How crazy as it has been about 10 years since we watched the first bachelor finale together in our apartment at IU.
 

Both girls loved having Annie around for feedings and extra cuddling.  Her extra set of hands were much appreciated.  She even made us a dinner, what a treat!
 
Then Brittany stopped by for lunch on Friday and met both of the girls too.  It was so nice to catch up with Brittany, as it had been to long since we hung out.  Both girls enjoyed meeting Brittany, but I only got a picture with Brittany and Anna.
 
 


The girls have loved all of the visitors this week, and so did I.  I am very thankful for such wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment