Friday, March 8, 2013

First Week at Home with Both Girls

This week has been GREAT!  It was wonderful to have both Anna and Kathryn home together.  We were fortunate to have my Mom spend the week with us to help out and provide us with an extra set of hands.  It was much appreciated!!

I took both of the girls to the pediatrician on Tuesday.  Anna weighed 4lbs 5oz and Kathryn weighed 7lbs 8oz.  We are so thankful they are both eating and growing appropriately.

We tried to take a few pictures to capture the girls personalities with their Great Grandma Berger's blanket she made for them.  We love the blanket, but I think we will need to have another photo shoot.

Anna

Kathryn
Girls holding hands
Anna (L) Kathryn (R)

Girls side by side
Anna (L) Kathryn (R)


We all watched the IU game together and the girls showed their spirit by wearing the outfits Auntie Greta bought them.  The girls are getting ready to college in their IU gear and skinny jeans!  Unfortunately IU did not win, hopefully they will be better in the big ten tourney and March Madness.


Anna (L)  Kathryn (R)

It was so great to have my Mom home with us.  I was able to go to run errands each day and know the girls are in good hands.  Sam and I even went out to dinner together.  It was nice to spend couple time together just the two of us.  Our lives have changed, and we love it.


How cute is Anna sitting in her chair, ADORABLE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Katie and Sam - I have thought about you so often but was just able to get onto your blog for the first time tonight. I was so happy for you to see that both girls are home now. They are DARLING! And so lucky to have each other as best friends forever. I hope we can get my new little girl Gigi together with them soon for a "playdate." I am just getting the hang of taking care of one baby, and I can't imagine if there were two. I hope you have lots of help!
    Take care!
    Windy Szalkowski

    ReplyDelete