Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dig IN Family Outing Sam's Birthday


We enjoyed a fun family outing sampling food from local Indiana Restaurants at DIG IN on August 5, 2013.  All of the food the restaurants prepared were raised from Farms in Indiana.  My parents gave Sam the tickets for his birthday, and we had a great time celebrating.  It was a great way for us to enjoy food from new restaurants in town, without actually going out to dinner.  J

Anna staying cool in the shade with her shades.

 
The girls enjoyed the people watching once we realized they needed to stay in the shade to avoid over-heating.  Sam and I enjoyed sampling the delicious food.

We sampled a lot of different meat including, rabbit, duck, lamb, pork, beef.  If the was more exotic, I would have Sam try the food first to make sure I would like it!  I enjoyed almost everything I sampled.

Beautiful Kathryn Elizabeth
 
 
We parked near the NCAA Museum and they girls were surrounded by scouts starting to recruit them already.  :)  Or so goes the story told by Sam Morrison, proud Dad.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment