Thursday, May 2, 2013

Aunt Elizabeth comes to town

The girls were able to spend time with Mormor and Aunt Elizabeth last weekend.  We are so greatful to host Elizabeth, who flew all the way from Raleigh, NC.  She is definitely the baby expert in the family, as she has 4 beautiful children.  We definitely picked her brain on baby questions to make sure we were on the right path for the girls.  Anna and Kathryn loved spending time with their Aunt Elizabeth and can't wait to meet their cousins this summer in Pentwater.



Kathryn's middle name is Elizabeth, so I was glad she could spend time with her Aunt Elizabeth.


We were able to have a relaxing day on Saturday when she was here.  We went out to breakfast, we played with the girls in the afternoon, and even made a delicious meal on the grill.  It was a very relaxing day catching up and playing with babies.

This was my last weekend as a stay at home Mommy, as my first day back to work for the Finish Line is April 29.  I wish I was able to spend more time at home with my girls, but I am thankful for the time I did have with them.  At some points during our pregnancy, I didn't even know if I would be able to spend any time at home with the girls, because we thought they may be in the NICU for a while.  We are so glad they are healthy and doing well.  I absolutely loved my time home with the girls.  I will always cherish the times I was able to spend with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment