Friday, February 22, 2013

One Month Old

The girls are one month old today, my how they have changed since they were born.

This past week Anna graduated into a crib.  This means is big enough to hold her own temperature, and not need assistance from her isolette to keep her warm.  It also means Sam and I can hold her as often as we would like, which we LOVE!




 
I visit Anna everyday and the hospital and take Kathryn with me so the girls can have sister time, as well as I can enjoy my time feeding Anna.  It is difficult to capture a picture of these moments, but I always hold Kathryn over Anna's crib so they can look at each other.  I make sure both girls know about their sisters, since they do not get to spend much time together.



 
Kathryn is usually pretty sleepy, and spends the majority of her day sleeping.  However, she has recently started to be able to pick her head up and move it back an forth.  She also likes to stretch frequently, which I captured below.  This week on Tuesday I took Kathryn to the pediatrician and she weighed 6lbs, BIG GIRL!  :)
 
 
 
Since they are one month old today, I attempted to capture their size difference in proportion to an object.  It is a little unfair because Kathryn does not fill out her entire sleep sac, but you can see how little Anna is in the picture.
Kathryn and Anna



 
Anna is usually pretty alert at her feedings and diaper changes.  We captured the moment today.  Anna is becoming a big girl as well and weighs 3lbs 6oz today.  Her favorite thing to do is listen to music.  We discovered when you turn the music off in her hospital room she cries and fusses and makes a face.  I am so glad she already appreciates how wonderful music can be, and hope she will continue to have a life long passion for music.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment