Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Uncle Ryan meets the Girls for the first time

This post is a little late, but better late than never.

Uncle Ryan flew into Indy from Austin to visit the girls for the first time.  My parents were in town too, and we all had a great time.

Ryan held the girls and played with the girls during tummy time.  He also fed Kathryn.

 
 


But I think his overall goal of the weekend was to brainwash the girls to become future Penn State Scholar Athletes.  Sam and I said the girls college choice can be influenced by providing full funding for the favorite institution.


 



Both Girls are very healthy and we caught them in the act doing their business while Ryan was holding Kathryn and Dad was holding Anna.  It was hilarious!


My parents love to sing to the girls.  The picture below is of Grammy and Poppy singing a duet of you are my sunshine.  So cute, as they used to sing that song to Ryan and me when we were little.
 
 
This weekend Sam taught the family how to make lobster tails.  The boys went to the store to pick up the meal and make the meal for the family.  It was delicious.  Best meal to have at home for a celebration of two healthy girls.  We had a great time the entire weekend, the girls even went out to lunch on Saturday afternoon.
 
They also went on a walk with my Mom in their stroller.  The girls loved it, and my Mom loved it too.  It is very enjoyable to walk outside in nice weather watching your beautiful granddaughters sleep instead of fox news on the treadmill.  :)
 
My brother and Dad helped out in the yard and mowed our yard for the first time.  Even though the weather has been horrible this spring, the grass was green and growing.  We appreciated every one's help around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment